Driver, Dump Truck
Canadian Utility Construction (CUC), a Quanta Services company, provides quality underground construction services to utility companies throughout Western Canada. As a highly recognized company, we specialize in a full range of construction and maintenance services for the Natural Gas Distribution and Transmission industry. We are proud to be a leader in health and safety, and are committed to the safety of our employees, partners and community.
CUC is currently seeking a Dump Truck Driver to join our lower mainland team in Surrey. This role will be responsible for driving single and tandem axle trucks to support our natural gas distribution projects, with the willingness to engage in duties and responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years’ related experience in the utility construction industry
- Class 1 or 3 Drivers License with a clean abstract
- Ability to lift approximately 20lbs and work in a physically demanding environment
- Effective verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Current Standard First Aid license is an asset
- Strong belief in Live Safe
We live CUC core values every day, these values are more than just words to us. If you Live Safe, are a team player and love seeing the results of your work, we are the company for you. Together through grit and drive, we will work to make CUC World Class in every way.
Don’t miss your chance to put your skills to work in a rewarding, challenging, and engaging workplace, where employees are promoted from within- Apply now!
The position will remain open until filled.
Canadian Utility Construction hires on the basis of merit and is committed to diversity and employment equity within the community.